OU Degree Supply Results 2016 : Finally Today Osmania University Degree Supply Results 2016 For BA/B.Com/B.Sc/BBA. Manabadi OU UG Result For 1st, 2nd, 3rd year Declared students can access results from official website of Osmania University.A total of 57,706 candidates appeared for the exams of whom 30,287 cleared the test. The results are available on the following website: osmania.ac.in or manabadi.com.
The overall pass percentage was 52.48. The pass percentage for Bachelors of Arts (BA) stream was 57.89 per cent, in Bachelors in Commerce (B.Com) 54.06 per cent and in Bachelors in Science (B.Sc) it was 47.94 per cent.
OU Degree 2016 Supply Results For 1st, 2nd & 3rd Year Students
Every year it conducted the degree UG exams for all 1st, 2nd, and 3rd year students on March and April in OU. The students who had written the exam from various groups such as BSC, Bcom, BA etc., can check the results of OU Degree Manabadi results 2016 from the official website. This year OU has conducted degree supplementary exams. The candidates who had written the exam can check the results on official website.
Details About OU Degree Supplementary/ Improvement October Results 2016 :
- Name of the University: Osmania University
- Name of the Examination: UG (BA/B.Com/B.Sc/BBA/BSW) Regular, CDE, Vocational
- Annual Examinations, March/April – 2016.
- Date of the Examination: March and April 2016
- Category Type: Results
- Results:OU Degree 2016 Supply Result
- Official Website : osmania.ac.in
Steps to check OU Degree Supply Results 2016
- Go to the Official website: Osmania.ac.in or manabadi.com
- Click on the link B.A/B.com/B.sc Supply results 2016
- Enter your hall ticket number and click on Submit
- Results will be displayed on the screen.
- click submit
- check and save the result.
About Osmania University: Osmania University is named after its founder, Nawab Osman Ali Khan, the seventh Nizam of Hyderabad who rather through a farman or Royal Charter, brought the University into existence in 1918. The establishment of Osmania University symbolizes a renaissance in the Indian educational system.