CMAT 2017 Admit cards available for download: All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) will issue CMAT admit card 2017 from January 13. CMAT admit card 2017 will be available in online mode only. CMAT 2017 admit card will be released only for those candidates whose application form has been successfully submitted. To download CMAT admit card 2017, candidates will have to enter their registered e-mail id and password. The candidate requires a valid admit card issued by AICTE at the test centre to be able to appear in the test. If a candidate fails to present the same at the time of test, s/he will not be allowed to appear in CMAT 2017. The information on CMAT admit card 2017 must also be checked by the candidate in order to avoid any discrepancy. Know all about CMAT 2017 admit card such as date of issue, how to download etc.
Look for the ‘CMAT Admit Card 2017′ link and
Fill in your required details and submit.
You are advised to print out your admit cards for future references.
Important Dates related to CMAT Admit Card 2017
|CMAT 2017 Admit card||January 13, 2017|
|CMAT 2017||January 28, 2017|
|CMAT 2017 Result||February 10, 2017|
How to Download CMAT Admit Card 2017
- The candidate should visit the official website AICTE-CMAT
- After visiting the website, the tab, “Existing User” is required to be clicked next.
- Candidates have to enter email Id and password.
- Candidate will further have to click on “Download CMAT admit card” tab.
- Last step is to take the print out of the CMAT admit card 2017.
To Download CMAT 2017 Admit Card – Click here (link will be available as on availability)
Highlights of CMAT Admit Card 2017
- The hard copy of admit card will not be sent to the candidates by any means.
- After downloading the CMAT admit card 2017, the candidates must check whether the information provided are correct or not.
- In case there is any discrepancy, the candidates have to contact the CMAT officials and get them rectified at the earliest.
- It is important for the students to carry the admit card at the time of test and at the time of the selection procedure at the shortlisted B-school.
- Hence, the applicants must preserve the CMAT 2017 admit card carefully till the admission process of CMAT is complete.
CMAT 2017 Admit Card – Details
The information on the CMAT 2017 admit card will include details as follows:
- Name of candidate
- Roll number of candidates
- Photograph and Signature of candidate
- Date and Time of test
- Venue of test
- Important Instructions followed by candidate
Documents to be Carried along with CMAT Admit Card 2017
- Driver license
- PAN Card
- Voter ID card
- UID card or a notarized Affidavit with photo, signature, DoB and residential address (in English)
- ST/SC candidates are required to bring valid caste certification in original and photocopy (attested)
- Physically Disabled (PwD) candidates are required to bring valid Disability certification in Original and photocopy attested. (Attestation can be done by institution head)